An Update Regarding COVID-19
GOLF COURSES OPEN
Please read all terms carefully. Your booking is 100% non-refundable within 48 hours of your tee time
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and we have new mandatory policies in place due to Covid-19. There will be no exceptions to these policies. Please read our new policies set out below and the mandatory “PHYSICAL DISTANCING” that is required by the Public Health Agency of Canada to eliminate person to person contact with employees and fellow golfers.
All tee times must be booked online. A credit card will be required to secure your booking. This credit card will be used to process payment. There is only one payment per booked tee time. Any adjustments or discounts will also be applied to this credit card. If you cancel your tee time within 48 hours or no show for your reservation the full amount of the tee time will be charged to your card.The majority of our times are for foursomes only. After 4:30pm every day you must book for 4 people but we can reduce your group to 2 or 3 people in the Pro Shop upon arrival (minimum 2 people, no exceptions, all no shows will be charged) For your safety and the safety of our staff we will not pair you up with another group. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accommodate singles or walk ins. If you book a time for a foursome before 4:30pm you cannot reduce your numbers (no exceptions). This is to ensure that you are only playing with people that you know very well. You are able to cancel up to 48 hours in advance. Within 48 hours your tee time is 100% non-refundable and non-changeable. Your time can be moved within the same day of initial booking only.
- If you have an Advantage Card, Golf Surrey Pass, Player’s Pass, Corporate Pass or Red Book please bring it into the Pro Shop and the staff will make the appropriate rate adjustment
- If the Seniors, Ladies or Juniors rate applies (see website for details) please show your valid ID to the Pro Shop upon check in and the rate will be adjusted
- Only a maximum of 4 golfers in the Pro Shop at any time.
- We have significantly increased the gap between tee times.
- The Driving Range and practice greens are open to golfers with tee times or lessons only
- Power carts are now available for rent. Please book online. They are available to rent on a double rider or single rider basis. We have a limited amount of complimentary pull carts available. Rental clubs are not available at this time
- Cups - 1-inch shallow cups and there will be no ball washers or rakes.
- No additional walkers are permitted to accompany the group over and above your paid foursome. Anyone in this situation will be asked to leave the property.
- Please note that our staff will be visible on property and understand that they will be enforcing social distancing guidelines. Those not following these policies will be escorted from the facility without a refund given.
- No outside alcohol- strictly enforced.
- No social gatherings of any size are permitted in the parking lot or overflow parking lot areas. Note: drinking alcohol beverages in the parking lot is in contravention of our liquor license and could result in personal fines from the RCMP/Liquor Inspector in addition to citations and harsh penalties/suspensions to the golf club. Tailgating will not be allowed in the parking lot.
Both restaurants remain closed during this time
Our grass tee deck is now open for guests that have a pre-paid reservation only (weather depending). If you plan to hit a warm up bucket of balls you can now arrive 45 minutes prior to your tee time. Please note that social distancing is in effect and that our stall capacity has been reduced by half. If you are not hitting a warm up bucket and you arrive early you are still required to remain in your car until 20 minutes prior to your tee time. Range balls are available for purchase at the Ridge Kiosk only and you will be directed to your stall by a Northview Range Ambassador.
We thank you for your continued cooperation and following our Social Distancing policies. Northview Management