An Update Regarding COVID-19
DUFFEY'S SPORTS GRILL
The wait is over! We are pleased to announce Duffey's Sports Grill is now open. We are very excited to share with you our re-opening
We are grateful for all our guests, staff and suppliers who have supported us during these unprecedented times. Our number one priority is the safety of everyone that patronizes our facility. We are making every effort to adhere to and exceed Provincial and Worksafe BC requirements to ensure a safe environment and dining experience for our guests and our staff.
Only online reservations will be accepted at this time.
Upon arrival you will be asked for your confirmation. No walk ins at this time. We would highly recommend you make your reservation online as we have limited staff answering the phones. Online reservations will close 2 hours before your requested time. Reservations within 2 hours, please call reception at 604-574-0324 ext. 0. We are only accepting credit or debit payments at this time, no cash payments.
We have two dining options now to reserve...Patio Reservations
or book a table inside Duffey's
. Please book your reservation online at northviewgolf.com
All public health guidelines will be followed per Dr. Henry and Fraser Health. This include a maximum of 6 people per reservation including children and infants. There will be no exceptions to this policy. We request you to keep your table stay to 1.5 hours.
We can't wait to see you!
GOLF COURSES OPEN
Please read all terms carefully. Your booking is 100% non-refundable within 48 hours of your tee time
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and we have new mandatory policies in place due to Covid-19. There will be no exceptions to these policies. Please read our new policies set out below and the mandatory “PHYSICAL DISTANCING” that is required by the Public Health Agency of Canada to eliminate person to person contact with employees and fellow golfers.
Those not following these policies will be escorted from the facility without a refund given.
- All tee times must be booked online. A credit card will be required to secure your booking and will be used to process payment upon check in. There is only one payment per booked tee time. Any adjustments or discounts will also be applied to this credit card. If you cancel your tee time within 48 hours or no show for your reservation the full amount of the tee time will be charged to your card. Within 48 hours your tee time is non-refundable and non-changeable
- Please be aware we do not offer rain cheques unless the course is deemed unsafe or unplayable by Northview Management
- Foursomes are required prior to 4:30pm, 7 days a week
- Twosomes, threesomes and foursomes are being offered after 4:30pm every day. After 6:00pm anyday, you may book for a foursome and can pay and play as a SINGLE, twosome, threesome or foursome. Your group size will be reduced in the shop and you will only be required to pay for the number of golfers in your group.
- Starting at 5am, day of play, you can book online for a twosome, threesome or foursome.
- When reduced groups are permitted you must still book for 4 people but we can reduce your group to 2 or 3 people in the Golf Shop upon arrival (minimum 2 people, no exceptions, all no shows will be charged) For your safety and the safety of our staff we will not pair you up with another group. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accommodate singles or walk ins. If you book a time for a foursome before 4:30pm you cannot reduce your numbers (no exceptions).
- If you have an Advantage Card, Golf Surrey Pass, Player’s Pass, Corporate Pass or Red Book please bring it into the Pro Shop and the staff will make the appropriate rate adjustment
- If the Seniors, Ladies or Juniors rate applies (see website for details) please show your valid ID to the Pro Shop upon check in and the rate will be adjusted
- Power carts are now available for rent. They are available to rent on single/double rider basis. We have a limited amount of complimentary pull carts available. Rental clubs are now available. Please note that power carts are only available to 6pm and that the driving range closes at approximately 6pm (these times are subject to change without notice).
- No additional walkers are permitted to accompany the group over and above your paid foursome. Anyone in this situation will be asked to leave the property.
- No outside alcohol- strictly enforced. No social gatherings of any size are permitted in the parking lot or overflow parking lot areas. Note: drinking alcohol beverages in the parking lot is in contravention of our liquor license and could result in personal fines from the RCMP/Liquor Inspector in addition to citations and harsh penalties/suspensions to the golf club. Tailgating will not be allowed in the parking lot.
Our grass tee deck is now open for guests that have a pre-paid reservation only (weather depending). If you plan to hit a warm up bucket of balls you can now arrive 45 minutes prior to your tee time. Range balls are available for purchase at the Golf shop or Ridge kiosk and you will be directed to your stall by a Northview Range Ambassador.
Duffey's Sports Grill is now open.
We are only accepting credit or debit payments at this time, no cash payments.
We thank you for your continued cooperation and following our Social Distancing policies. Northview Management