Let Northview pamper you the same way we pampered the Players on the PGA Tour.
Northview Golf Club is located in Surrey BC, Canada where our “Geographical Advantage” provides more hours of sunshine per year than most courses in the great rainforest of the Lower Mainland. Of course, when mother nature decides it must rain in our area, our state-of-the-art drainage system is ready to do it’s duty and keep the fairways as dry as possible, at any time of the year!
“Don’t Let Mother Nature Rain on Your Parade!”
Proud to be rated by the players of the PGA Tour as a favourite venue for the excellent food and efficient, friendly service, we welcome the opportunity to “exceed your expectations.”
- 7 Years of History – PGA Tour at Northview
- Voted “Best Practice Facility on Tour” – 1996
- Four 1/2 stars – Golf Digest, Places to Play Magazine
- Awarded “Signature” Course designation by Palmer Course Design – 1998
- Host Site – 2005 World Junior Hockey Championship
- Host Site – 1996-2002 – NHL Oldtimers Golf Tournament
- Host Site – PGA Tour Monday Qualifying – Canal Course, 1998-2002
- Host Site – 2007 MasterCard Memorial Cup Golf Tournament
- Host Site – 2007-2015 Vancouver Canucks “Jake Milford” Golf Tournament